.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

What I Learned from Ondoy

1. I do not need a big house. I just need a place where my family and I can stay and rest.2. I do not need to be rich. My money can't save me.3. I need friends who I can count on. They will save and help me when I am in need.4. I do not need a lot of things. Basic necessities are enough. "One is enough."5. I will only buy things I need - not want.6. I won't waste time.7. I will save money - just enough to help others in need.8. I will always work for a company who helps their employees (and who looks for their employees when they are missing.)9. I should be grateful with what I have now - it can be taken away from me at an instant.10. Everybody should learn how to swim and how to save others."Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be."--Charlie "Tremendous" JonesGrabbed from Ms. Honey Zafra via Facebook